Add a player to a team roster
- In the menu on the left of the screen, click People.
- To find the player you want to add to a roster, do any of the following:
- In the Search field, type a player name or ID
- Under Filters, click any of the drop-down lists to filter by a season, team, or player status.
- Click a player’s name.
- Click the Team History tab (figure 1).
- Click .
- In the Role drop-down list, select Player.
- Complete the instructions on the screen to add the player’s team, season, position, and other info (figure 2).
- Click Update.
Related links: Player Management
Add a player
In the menu on the left of the screen, click People. Click Add a New Person. Type the player’s first name, last name, and all other profile information (figure 1). Click Update. Figure 1. Related links: Player Management Add a player to a team ...
Add a player to a roster from the Roster Management screen
You can add a player to the roster from the Roster Management screen, or you can add a player to a roster from the Player Profile screen. In the menu on the left of the screen, click Teams > Roster Management. In the drop-down lists in the upper ...
Edit a player's team history
If a player’s team history information is incorrect, you can edit or delete an entry in the team history. In the menu on the left of the screen, click People. To find a player, do any of the following: In the Search field, type a player name or ...
Scorekeeper - The player I need to add to the roster is not listed, how can I add them?
If the player is not listed in the roster, click the "Add new Player" link at the bottom of the pop-up window. Enter the first and last name of the player in the appropriate boxes, then click "Search." Sometimes the player you are trying to add is ...
Add or remove players from a roster using transactions
When you enter a player transaction, the player is automatically removed from the current team’s roster, and, if applicable, moved to a new team’s roster. For instance, if you enter a trade, the player is automatically removed from the current roster ...