Add sponsors to the bottom of your website's home page
Direct your website visitors to your team or league sponsor sites by
placing sponsor logos or other images on your home page. You can add
sponsors to your home page by completing the following tasks:
- Create rows for sponsor images on your home page
- Add a sponsor image to a row
- Change the background color of the sponsor images
- Add sponsors to your website’s home page
Create rows for sponsor images on your home screen
To add sponsor images, you must create a new page for the images, and
add a new row for each sponsor. For example, if you have three sponsors,
you can create a new page with three rows in it.
- On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, click Pages > Add New.
- In the Enter title here field, enter a title.
Note: The recommended page title is Home Page Sponsors.
- On the right side of the screen, above the text entry field, click Page Builder (figure 1).
- Click Add Row.
- In the Set row layout field, type the number sponsors you want to add to the bottom of the home screen. Each row will contain one sponsor image (figure 2).
- Click Insert.
Add a sponsor image to a row
Now that you created a row for each sponsor image, you can add the
sponsor’s logo or image to the row. You can also adjust the alignment of
your sponsor images, and add a link to your sponsor’s website.
- Click a row that you just added (figure 1).
- Click Add Widget (figure 1).
- Click SiteOrigin Image.
- Move your mouse cursor over the row, and click Edit (figure 2).
- At the top left of the screen, click Choose Media, and do one of the following:
- To add a sponsor image that you already added to WordPress, in the Media Library tab, click an image.
- To add a new sponsor image, in the Upload Files tab, click Select Files. Select the image you want to upload and click Open.
- Click Set Media.
- In the SiteOrigin image window, adjust the following settings:
- Change the Image Alignment drop-down menu to Center.
- In the Destination URL field, type the sponsor’s website address.
- Select the Open in new window checkbox (figure 3).
- Click Done.
After you finish: Repeat steps 1-8 for each row you created on the Home Page Sponsors page.
Troubleshooting: a web page is appearing on the bottom of my website's home page
In some cases, content that you publish appears incorrectly at the bottom of your website’s home screen. To fix this issue, try completing the following steps: On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, hover your cursor on ...
Troubleshooting: Some content isn't appearing on my website's home page
In some cases, content that you publish on your website’s home page doesn’t appear. To fix this issue, try completing the following steps: On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, hover your mouse cursor on Appearance. Click ...
Add videos to your website
You can add game highlights or other videos to your website to help engage your visitors with multimedia content. There are two primary places on your website that you can add a video: Add a video to the right sidebar of your website Add a video to a ...
Using custom plugins for your website
Before you begin: Check the installed plugins Make sure the following plugins are installed in your WordPress dashboard: MasterSlider WP Custom Facebook Feed WonderPlugin Gallery Additionally, the following plugins are optional: WP Add Custom CSS ...
Customizing your website with the HockeyTech Jellyfish theme
With the HockeyTech Jellyfish theme, your website will have a clean, consistent look and feel that is customized for your team or league. Change your WordPress settings In order for your theme to appear correctly, you need to change some WordPress ...