Adding an Iframe to a page on your website
Some popular components or services are Iframes that can easily be
placed on a page in your website. For instance, you can include a small
Google Maps image as an Iframe.
Before you begin:
Copy the IFrame code from the site or page you want to add to your website (for example, Google Maps).
- On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, click Pages.
- Click the page you want to add the IFrame to.
- On the right side of the screen, above the text entry field, click Text (figure 1).
- Place the cursor at the point of the page where you want to add the IFrame, and paste the copied IFrame code.
- Delete the </iframe> tag from the end of the code string.
- Delete the < and > characters at the start and end of the code string, and replace them with [ and ] (figure 2).
- If necessary, do any of the following:
- Change the height value to adjust the height of the IFrame.
- Type scrolling=”yes” inside the IFrame tags (figure 3).
- Click Update.
Add sponsors to the bottom of your website's home page
Direct your website visitors to your team or league sponsor sites by placing sponsor logos or other images on your home page. You can add sponsors to your home page by completing the following tasks: Create rows for sponsor images on your home page ...
Troubleshooting: Some content isn't appearing on my website's home page
In some cases, content that you publish on your website’s home page doesn’t appear. To fix this issue, try completing the following steps: On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, hover your mouse cursor on Appearance. Click ...
Troubleshooting: a web page is appearing on the bottom of my website's home page
In some cases, content that you publish appears incorrectly at the bottom of your website’s home screen. To fix this issue, try completing the following steps: On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, hover your cursor on ...
Add a PayPal order form to a web page
You can make it easier for your visitors to buy tickets and merchandise by adding a PayPal order form to a page on your website. Before you Begin: Copy the appropriate code snippet from PayPal. To generate the code to copy, and for more information, ...
Adding content to your website's sidebar or footer
The right sidebar and footer areas of your website persist across most of the webpages on your website (figure 1). The sidebar and footer often include images, embedded videos, ads, and other information, and you can add new widgets to the sidebar or ...