Adding forms, scripts, or Iframes to a webpage
- On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, click Pages.
- Click the page that you want to add the form, script, or IFrame to.
Before you proceed: Look for the Custom Fields section under the page editor (figure 1). If you can’t find the Custom Fields section, at the top right of the screen, click Screen Options, and select the Custom Fields checkbox (figure 2).
- Click Enter New (figure 3).
- In the Name field, type a custom field name.
Note: The custom field name should be a generic name, appended with a number, such as Code1. This will allow you to add future custom fields on other pages (appending each field name with a new digit, such as Code2, Code3, etc.).
- In the Value field, paste the code for the form, script, or iFrame you want to add (figure 4).
- Click Add Custom Field.
- In the page editor field, place your mouse cursor where you want to place the form, script, or iFrame.
- Type the custom field name in between two % symbols (for example: %Code1%) (figure 5).
- Click Update.
Using Huge IT Forms
Using Huge IT Forms: In the dashboard, hover over the Huge IT Forms on the bottom left and select “General Options”. Please update the settings on this page to reflect your desired setup. It is important to change the Administrator Email to whatever ...
Adding an Iframe to a page on your website
Some popular components or services are Iframes that can easily be placed on a page in your website. For instance, you can include a small Google Maps image as an Iframe. Before you begin: Copy the IFrame code from the site or page you want to add to ...
Adding suspensions or fines for a player or coach
You can add a suspension or fine for a player in two different ways. If the suspension or fine isn’t related to a penalty the player was assessed during a game, you can add a new suspension or fine for the player. If the suspension or fine is ...
Adding content to your website's sidebar or footer
The right sidebar and footer areas of your website persist across most of the webpages on your website (figure 1). The sidebar and footer often include images, embedded videos, ads, and other information, and you can add new widgets to the sidebar or ...
Add a PayPal order form to a web page
You can make it easier for your visitors to buy tickets and merchandise by adding a PayPal order form to a page on your website. Before you Begin: Copy the appropriate code snippet from PayPal. To generate the code to copy, and for more information, ...