Creating a rotating advertisement on your website
You can create a series of rotating advertisements so you can use the
same space to display a number of different ads on your website. The ads
automatically rotate, and each ad can link to a website for the
advertiser or product that’s being advertised.
Create a new slider for the rotating advertisement
- On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, click Master Slider.
- Click Create New Slider.
- Select Custom Slider. At the bottom of the screen, click Create.
Add advertisement slides to the rotating advertisement slider
Once you create a new slider for your rotating advertisements, you can
create a slide for each advertisement you want to add to the rotation.
- Click Add Slide.
- Do any of the following:
- To add a slide using an image you already added, in the Media Library tab, click an image. To add multiple slides at once, hold the CTRL key and click multiple images.
- To add a slide using a new image, in the Upload Files tab, click Select Files. Select the images you want to upload and click Open. Click Create Slides.
- Click Create Slide(s).
- On the Slides tab, click a slide image.
- In the Fillmode drop-down list, select Stretch.
- On the Video and Link tab, in the URL field,
type the website address that the advertisement slide will navigate to
(for instance, type the website for the ad provider or product that is
advertised). (figure 1).
- In the drop-down list beside the URL field, select Open on new page.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for each advertisement slide you added.
Change the slider settings
- At the upper left of the screen, click the Slider Settings tab.
- In the Slider name field, type the name of your slider.
- If necessary, change the slider width and slider height.
- Turn on the Automatically crop and resize slider images based on above size switch (figure 2).
- In the Slider sizing method drop-down list, select Auto size width to fill slider parent element (figure 3).
- In the Transition drop-down box, select Normal.
- Change the Transition Speed to 0.
- In the Navigation section, turn on the Random order and Hide layers before changing slide switches (figure 3).
- Make sure that all other switches in the Navigation section are turned off.
- Click Save Changes.
Remove all slider controls
Because the advertisements rotate automatically, you should make sure that no slider controls are being used.
- At the upper left of the screen, click the Slider Controls tab.
- Under Used controls, make sure no controls have been added,
- If one or more controls appears under Used controls, click the trash icon next to each control to remove it.
- Click Save Changes.
Place the rotating advertisement slider on your website
Now that you created your magazine slider, you can add it to a page you already created or you can create a new page for it.
- Copy the text that appears in the Shortcode field at the bottom of the screen.
- In the menu on the left of the screen, click Pages.
- Do one of the following:
- To add the magazine slider to an existing page, click a page
title. In the text field, place your cursor where you want your magazine
slider to appear. Paste the text you copied from the Shortcode field.
- To add the magazine slider to a new page, click Add New.
Enter a Page title. In the text field, place your cursor where you want
your magazine slider to appear. Paste the text you copied from the Shortcode field.
- Click Publish.
Creating magazine sliders for your website
With the magazine slider, you can create a slideshow of pictures for any page on your website. Create a new magazine slider On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, click Master Slider. Click Create New Slider. Select Custom ...
Creating ads on your website with Google DoubleClick for Publishers
Add a new ad unit An ad unit is a location on your website where one or more advertisements is placed. You must create a new ad unit for each location on your site that you want ads to appear in. At the top of the screen, click Inventory. In the ...
Creating Brackets in LeagueStat
In League Administration, expand the "Playoffs" menu and click "Brackets." Select the season that you wish to add playoff brackets to, then click "Create New Series." Note: If the season is not listed, you must first create a new playoff season ...
Creating a Yop poll question for your website
You can create a poll question on your website to keep visitors engaged, and to gain valuable information about your team or league from your visitors. Create a new poll question On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, ...
Using custom plugins for your website
Before you begin: Check the installed plugins Make sure the following plugins are installed in your WordPress dashboard: MasterSlider WP Custom Facebook Feed WonderPlugin Gallery Additionally, the following plugins are optional: WP Add Custom CSS ...