When you enter a player transaction, the player is automatically removed
from the current team’s roster, and, if applicable, moved to a new
team’s roster. For instance, if you enter a trade, the player is
automatically removed from the current roster and moved to the new
If you transfer a player from one team to another on the Roster Management
screen, the player’s transaction history is automatically updated.
Note: When a player is traded, click to
add the player to the new roster. When you add a traded player to a new
roster, the player is automatically removed from the old roster.
- In the menu on the left of the screen, click People.
- To find a player, do any of the following:
- In the Search field, type a player name or ID
- Under Filters, click any of the drop-down lists to filter by a season, team, or player status.
- Click a player’s name.
- Click the Team History tab (figure 1).
- Next to Transaction History, do one of the following:
- To delete a player from a roster, click .
- To add a player to a roster, click .
- In the Transaction type drop-down list, select the transaction type.
- Enter other transaction information, such as the transaction date, or the team that the player was traded to or from (figure 2).
- Click Submit.
: To delete a transaction from a player’s profile, next to the entry you want to delete, click
. When you delete a transaction, the player still remains on the current roster.
Related links: Player Management