Navigating to Role Management
Login to LeagueStat Admin, select League Administration, then League
Configuration>Role Management, as shown in the screenshot below.
The Person Roles screen displays all available roles in the league database.
- To add a new role to the database, click Add Role
- There are 4 separate role types:
: Used for the team coaching staff. This role
will display in the scorekeeper tool so that the individuals can be
identified on the game sheets.
: Used to identify non-coaching team staff
(President, Team Doctor, etc.). When used without any other role type
selected, this role will not be shown in the scorekeeper or on any front
end properties (sites, apps, etc.).
: This role will display in the scorekeeper tool
so that the individuals can be identified on the game sheets. Can be
used in conjunction with the Admin role if needed.
: This role is used to identify roles that will
be displayed on front end roster pages. All roles that should be
displayed on front end roster pages should have this role type
selected. Can be used in conjunction with the Admin role if needed.
Add a Role
- Drag and drop roles to modify the order in which they appear (affects the backend list, as well as front-end properties).
- Select the – symbol to delete the role. Note that roles that are in use (assigned to people) can not be deleted.
- The Language toggle can be used to see roles in English and French.
- Enter the role name in English.
- Enter the role name (masculine) in French.
- Enter the role name (feminine) in French.
- Assign the role type(s) that apply.