You can create a logo carousel for your team or league’s sponsors, and
each logo in the carousel can link to the sponsor’s website.
Once you add a logo to a carousel, you can place the carousel on any web page on your website.
Add a sponsor logo to a carousel
- On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, click Logos > Add New Logo.
- Click Set Featured Image (figure 1).
- Do one of the following:
- To place an ad image that you already added to WordPress, in the Media Library tab, click an image.
- To place a new ad image, in the Upload Files tab, click Select Files. Select the image you want to upload and click Open.
- Type a title for the image and, if necessary, the web address for the sponsor’s website.
- On the right side of the screen, under Carousels, Do one of the following:
- To add the logo to an existing carousel, select the checkbox next to a carousel (figure 2).
- To add the logo to a new carousel, click Add New Category. Complete the instructions on the screen to create a new carousel.
- Click Publish.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each sponsor logo you want to add to the carousel.
Place a logo carousel on a web page in your website
- On the WordPress dashboard, in the menu on the left of the screen, hover your mouse cursor over Logos.
- Click Manage Carousels.
- At the top of the screen, click the carousel tab that you want to place on a web page.
- If necessary, change the carousel appearance options, navigation controls, or logo alignment settings (figure 1).
- Click Save Changes.
- Under the Save Changes button, copy the text under Insert with shortcode (figure 2).
- In the menu on the left of the screen, click Pages.
- Click the page where you want to place your logo carousel (for instance, Home Page).
- In the page editor field, place your mouse cursor where you want to place the carousel.
- Paste the short code text you copied in step 6.
- Click Update.